The Perfect Pamper registers mobile therapists who want to make themselves available for work in a number of varied engagements including Pamper Parties, Corporate and Promotional Events. At The Perfect Pamper we ensure that all our therapists are fully qualified, insured, warm and friendly. Most importantly, love what they do!
We are always looking to meet new self-employed, talented therapists, specialising in beauty, massage and other complementary therapies. If you enjoy the freedom of being self-employed and are looking for a convenient and more interesting way of working in the beauty and massage therapy industry, then please complete this online form.
Mobile therapists required:
We currently have positions available for a wide range of occasions across the UK. These include hen parties and birthdays (including children’s parties). We will only accept applications from fully qualified and insured therapists. If you would like to discuss your qualification with us before applying, please get in touch.
The Perfect Pamper therapist benefits:
- Your current income can be supplemented whilst working in a fun and relaxed environment
- Meet other professional therapists
- Discounts on company brand products
- Massage & beauty kits
- Hours that work for you to fit in with your other commitments
- Discounted training opportunities
- No sign up fees for you to pay
- We do all of the selling so you don’t have to
- We only want the best so we pay competitive rates
- A company owned and managed by therapists & stylists
Interested in working in events? Introducing our sister company – Team Pamper
Team Pamper is our dedicated provider for our events corporate pampering and well being services.
Services we offer: Mobile massage, beauty treatments, hair and make up services. We work at high profile delivering our services for events such as Festivals, Product launches, Trade shows, Fashion shows, Conferences and many many more.
A few of the clients we work with.